Free Disaster Recovery Workshop in Corpus Christi on April 16th
How to Get Your School Back Up and Running FAST
If a tornado, flood, fire or equipment failure strikes a school, one of the primary goals is to regain operational status as quickly as possible. In many cases, the use of district facilities will play a crucial role in community relief efforts.
This event will feature presentations from Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB), Agility Recovery and first responders such as firefighters and police officers. During the workshop, attendees will:
- Explore the FOUR key elements of recovery: classroom and office space, power, communications and computers.
- Learn how to develop a disaster recovery plan.
- Participate in a Q&A session with first responders on how to prepare for an emergency and what to do if one occurs.
- Understand how to prevent school closing equipment failures and damaging building fires.
- Earn 3.0 hours of TASBO CE credits.
Pre-register below TODAY, and be one of five luck